Michael V. Gattoni
Attorney at Law
The McHattie Law Firm, LLC, Morristown, NJ 2017 – Present
Accomplished attorney with a strong background in general corporate and intellectual property law. Since his admission to practice in New Jersey, he has provided the firm with efficient and effective performance handling matters ranging from corporate formation and organization to capitalization, maintenance, operating and shareholder agreements, and the negotiation and preparation of joint venture agreements and commercial transactions.
Practical Law, New York City, NY 2016-2017
Legal intern with Practical Law’s Capital Markets & Corporate Governance division where he helped create and maintain content and resources.
Bureau of Securities, State of New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, Newark, NJ 2016
Legal Intern who assisted with reviewing public offerings and handling consumer complaints.
- Brooklyn Law School, JD and Business Law Certificate, 2017
- The College of New Jersey, BS 2014
- Ramapo High School 2010
- Admitted to practice in NJ and NY
- Morris Essex Inn of Transaction Counsel
- TCNJ Alumni Association
- ALS Therapy Development Institute/ Ales for ALS Ambassador
- 2020 and 2021 New Jersey Rising Star Issued by Thomas Reuters Super Lawyer Magazine