Martin D. Eagan
Attorney at Law
Martin D. Eagan, Esq., Morristown, NJ 2002 – Present
Accomplished attorney with a strong background in real estate, including purchases, sales, short sales and a proven ability to negotiate complex transactions. Licensed to practice in New Jersey. Became principal of his own law firm in 2002 and which has closed over 20,000 successful transactions.
Louis L Paradiso, West Caldwell 1997 – 2002
Practiced litigation, workers compensation, criminal and real estate law.
- Rutgers-Newark Law School, JD 1997
- College of the Holy Cross, BA 1993
- Delbarton High School 1989
- Admitted to the Bar in NJ
- Delbarton Alumni Association
- Member Lake Valhalla
- Healing the Children- host family
- Cub Scout Pack 66- Cubmaster